0 of 7 questions completed
You have already completed the advanced practice before. Hence you can not start it again.
Advanced Practice is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the advanced practice.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 7 questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
Thanks for taking the quiz. Please, review your answers and continue the lesson.
1. The values and principles of British society are based on:
2. Which of the following is not one of the values of British society?
3. What are British values protected by?
4. Which of these responsibilities should permanent residents of the UK and British citizens follow?
5. Which of these values are an important part of the British way of life?
6. What freedoms does the UK offer?
7. What rights does the UK offer?